Partnership with Parents
Kimbi’s has many fun events throughout the year that offer the opportunity to our parents to engage with us and their children.
- Holiday celebrations
- Spring Fling and Christmas Program
- Graduation for rising Kindergarteners
- Volunteer opportunities
We encourage our parents to participate with us during many fun events like our Egg Hunts for Easter and Trick-or-Treating during Halloween. The children love to have their parents involved with them at Kimbi’s. We believe that we are a TEAM and should work together for the benefit of the child.
One of our most important duties is communication. We know just how important your child’s day is to you, and we will make sure you know just what your child is learning day to day. Daily you will receive verbal feedback from one of your child’s teachers about their day and our students age 2 and under will receive written information on what we call a “Sunshine Report.”
- We have monthly newsletters and upcoming events that will be passed out to you and post upcoming events/closings/etc. on Face book and Twitter. We value your feedback and have open communication as well.
- Weekly lesson plans are posted outside each classroom along with the schedule for that class.
- We communicate twice a year about your child’s academic progress with assessments.
Kimbi’s has an open door policy and also have opportunities for parents to participate in the daily activities with their children. We strongly believe that parent involvement makes a huge difference in your child’s success. We value your participation and encourage our parent’s to come in at any time.